Tuesday, September 2, 2008

it kinda makes me sad...

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was hoping that the 'new' 90210 was going to be good. That I would be able to re-live the glory days of Dylan, Brenda, Kelly, Brandon - you know, the gang! They were the same age as me. We graduated from high school together! We had the same humongous cell-phones (no text messages!!) and the same mile-high bangs... I guess now I am more suited for Gray's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives :)

That's ok, though, because you know what is going to come on in just 3 weeks and 2 days??  
That's right... THE OFFICE!!!! I can hardly wait! And, I saw that Season 4 is out on DVD... maybe I'll get it for Christmas?? (hint, hint Ang!!)

Brad and RT are in Key West for a scuba vacation and we are hoping that the weather cooperates. I'm a single mom for the next 5 days - I should be really productive but I just got a copy of this book:

I was told to be prepared to ignore my family :) I've heard so much about it - I'm going to get busy reading!

Oh, and next week when I tell you that the new 90210 is my new favorite show, don't make fun of me, ok? :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i dvr'ed it and will be watching this morning after cole goes to school. i'm still hoping it'll be good!! and hey, we've always got lipstick jungle! it's good!! and get to reading - you will LOVE it!