Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Since you waited so nicely.

I finally got some mojo going this morning... mostly because I thought the Creative Cafe was today, and when I got there I had it wrong!!! Tomorrow is my turn at the Cafe.  Oh well. At least I was dressed and ready to get creative... so here is what I made... Both are done with Scenic Route for the DT at Scrap Etc.

This is a layout that I made from the first sketch from the Got Sketch 2 class on line... It's all about Bennett and his Nana. They have a really close relationship - and although I joke about it being because she spoils the you-know-what out of him, that really isn't the reason.  The title says 'There's No Love Like My Nana's'.  



This little can is something that I also made from the Scenic Route line - with Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. It says 'Scrappy Goodness' and I plan to put all those little odds and ends that I save for that future layout...

One of the requirements for the DT each month is that we have to make 3 layouts (no problem!!) and one project or 2 cards. The project and cards are not so easy for me. I really just scrapbook to scrapbook my pictures. The other little projects are not usually on my radar screen.  I have to admit, though, that it is fun to get out of my little box sometimes :)







1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

Cute page and I love the scrappy goodness!