Monday, July 28, 2008

I want to take this class.

at Big Picture Scrapbooking with Cathy Zielske.  I love Cathy - she is so funny (and of course, talented!!). It is a 12 week class that focuses totally on design principals for scrapbooking. Like balance, how to use white space, using text and fonts.  All things I should know about, I think :) She using the scrapbooks that I  LOVE (American Crafts binders) and we'll make 36 layouts...


Sounds cool, doesn't it? Should I do it? Too much work? 


Registration starts in just 2 days, so I better hurry up and decide :)


Want to check it out? Here's the link http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/designyourlife.php


Does the link work? Not sure how to do that yet...


We're off to try Alabama Adventure again today. Praying that we don't have another Raven concert to compete with!!  Also praying that this hacking cough that I have exits soon.


Have a good day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do it! You'll love it.

Shelley Burkett said...

I'm totally taking this class.