Monday, July 7, 2008

A few {guilty} pleasures :)

Let's start with this disclaimer: I love reality TV. I really do. I've tried to cut out the 'bad' ones - like the Two Coreys (I LOVE that show, but it isn't good for me to watch, I know). I had posters of the Coreys on my wall in junior high, for goodness sake {heart} - but now they are just sad... And anything on MTV - nope. Not anymore. And VH1 and E! reality series - nope. (well, maybe a few pauses as I pass by the channels).  But I can't give it all up - so here's a few of my current DVR'd faves. (I'm sorry Brad - I know that this is not making you proud ;)

Ok, so tonight is the big night on The Bachelorette. Every season of the Bachelor/ette I swear that I'm not going to watch it - and every season I cave and get hooked.  This season has been good.  Who are you pulling for? I'm partial to Jesse - I know, he's not really the average guy - it's hard to imagine him settling down - but he's so fun (and cute with his new haircut!!) We'll see!!

                                                                       01.jpg


How about this guy on 'So You Think You Can Dance'?

                                                      twitchboss.jpg

I am totally cheering for Twitch (he's from Alabama, you know!!) Do you watch this show??  If not - start now!! It's not too late!! :) 


Ok, and one last show that just started a few weeks ago - Shear Genius. It is so good!! Why? I'm not sure - probably because I love to get my haircut (and I love my hairdresser!!) and I can not imagine why in the world any one in their right mind would let those people cut on their hair in those challenges!!  What??  No way. 


There are others, but they aren't on right now - like Project Runway. Love it. American Idol. Great. The Biggest Loser. Uh huh. I can't wait for those shows to return - not to mention The Office (my all time favorite show EVER!!), Grey's, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives...  I wish that I was listing National Geographic shows. Really, I do.  


I know that these shows are not making me any smarter - but they sure are good!! :)  Oh, and with the DVR, I can get each 1 hour show down to like 34 minutes, so that's good, right??




1 comment:

Shelley Burkett said...

You are SOOOOO my kind of girl :)