Friday, August 22, 2008

Picture time

Here are some pictures, as I promised... I'm still working on my photography skills for these - sorry!!

This is a minibook that I made for my Design Team submission. These are just some of the pages...






Here are my designs for this month's Scrap Etc. Submissions:

Scenic Route (and Thickers):

Sassafrass Lass (and Thickers):
More Scenic Route:

Heidi Swapp:


A card with Sassafrass Lass:
yes, there's a bird in here... I don't have to look at it b/c I'll be sending it, right??


Here are just a few others. This one is a kit from Gretchen at Scrap Etc. She's so talented :)


And here's one that I thought about submitting, but didn't... 




I'm off to the store to crop!! I've packed all my unfinished minibooks to add pictures.



5 comments:

Creating Memories said...

Awesome layouts!!

Lisa said...

awesome layouts! sorry i'm missing you today but thanks so very much for hosting the bingo game for me. maybe i'll see you tomorrow? :)

Anonymous said...

what? did i see an owl? get outta town :-)

love the smile photo...wonder who took it? ;-)~

love the mini-album.
laci

Anonymous said...

I demand a hot, sexy picture of me to balance that awful face shot ("smiles")...oh, wait, let me get my hair cut first. Until then, just put one of patrick dempsey on your blog and say that he is almost as handsome as "your man." brad:)
PS. Patrick likes to bicycle too. He so wants to be like me.

Shelley Burkett said...

Excellent layouts, Amy :)

Can I get a copy of that pic of Brad to take and show everyone at work? Ha ha....