Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lookie here...

I know that I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands... but I really am staying busy while Bennett is away during the day. Hardly ever home. Just hanging out. Running errands. Not cleaning the house. But I think I NEED this class...

My friend Shelley took Got Sketch 101 and raved about it. I think I'll have to take this one. Want to check it out? Go here Got Sketch 102 And, it will be over before the Design Your Life class starts in October! I think it sounds perfect... and maybe it will keep me home some. Nah!!

Don't you want to join me? We could even get together and work on our layouts together!!

I'm going to post my work for the design team in a bit... I promise!! Off to carpool now!

1 comment:

Shelley Burkett said...

Haven't signed up for GotSketch 102 yet, but I did sign up for Design Your Life - VERY excited about that one. Haven't decided on the GS102....