Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gotta make it count.

Today is the last day before kindergarten starts!  I'm still not sure where the last 5 years have gone, but it sure has gone by too fast!  Don't worry Laci- this post isn't going to be sappy, I promise!! :)

Today we meet the teacher at 11! We are both excited to get to the classroom and meet all of Bennett's new classmates. I'm looking forward to getting the scoop on what's gonna go on in there all day, every day. I'm planning on being the dorky mom and bringing my camera. I have to document it, don't I? I'll try not to go overboard.

Bennett gets to decide where we eat lunch today - he's already told me Chick-fil-a. We both love Chick-fil-a! I was going to surprise him with a trip to Build-a-bear, but when I asked him if he wanted to have a surprise and go somewhere that we've never been before he said 'Are we going to go to Build-a-bear?? We've never been there before!!'  Surprise ruined. But it does prove what I said in my last post about us being so in sync, doesn't it?

We also might make a trip to Target. Nothing like a little Target to keep your occupied, right? Gotta make this day a fun one :)


No comments: