Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally complete...

Here are 3 projects that I started at CKU Houston this June. I took them to the crop this weekend and got them all finished... I also got 3 other mini-albums completed from CKU this year and last year.  I think all my CKU projects are officially complete!! I'm ready to go back :)

This one is neat acrylic album using Little Yellow Bicycle products.  It has pictures from a photo shoot that we did at the beach in April '07. Here are most of the pages:






This is an album titled 'Everything Us' from a Rusty Pickle Class. It was supposed to be called Everything Me, but I'm tired of talking about me all the time... Well, not really - I just had more pictures of the family :)









Finally, here is a wall hanging. I can't remember what the products were... Laci, do you remember? It has Easter pictures from this year in it:



Thanks for looking :)

No comments: