Saturday, November 1, 2008

New scrappiness

So, I talked about it all week... thought about what I was going to do... tons of ideas going through my head... and I finally got around to getting into my scrapbook room and got some stuff done! Here it is...

This one is about the night Sadie and Roger met for the first time. We were very concerned about the possibility of Sadie snapping Roger in two - but of course, just to prove us wrong, it was love at first sight :)  I can't remember all the product, but I think it was Creative Imaginations, Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket, Thickers, and Creative Cafe polka dot felt.
This layout is about the Spring Soccer season when Brad was assistant coach with RT. It was a really fun season.  It uses Bazzill cardstock, Prima, Piggy Tales barn doors, and black chipboard letters. I'll only turn in the left half to Scrap Etc. for my DT submission...  


This layout is titled 'I know how thankful feels', which is from a great song that is on a CD that Meg made for me. LOVE that song!! I'll try to add it to my player over there on the side... This layout uses my fave new company, October Afternoon, as well as Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp letters, and those little letters by My Little Shoebox.  The pic was from the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. 
Finally, here is a wall hanging that I did that I will give to mom when I get it back from the store (don't worry, she never looks at my blog... :)  It says 'Surely two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandparent or a grandchild.'  I used some twine, a box from Piper Lime - have you seen the inside of these boxes??? So cute! (The pattern from the cardboard box is on the back of the hanger, but I didn't take a picture... doh!)  Anyway, the paper is October Afternoon, the flowers are Sassafras and the barn door is by Piggy Tales.  I like the way it turned out.  

I've been trying for an hour now to get the last pic to upload, but it won't... so just imagine a picture of the little door up there open and a picture of B and his Nana there smiling at you... can you imagine it? Go on, I know you can!! :)

I hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks for looking at my stuff!  Amy


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the way you used the doors. I'll have to try the ribbon trick!! great stuff!!!

Katie Burnett said...

awesome layouts and projects Amy! I love the "you're cute I guess I'll keep you" so appropriate!