Sunday, November 9, 2008

She will be missed.

On Friday afternoon, Brad's grandma (Bennett called her Mooma Boerman) went to live with Jesus in heaven. She will certainly be missed, but we rejoice in her renewed health in heaven as well as her reunion with Grandpa. I'm sure there's quite a party going on up there even as I am typing.
Brad is in Michigan today through Tuesday. The funeral is tomorrow, and I am glad that he is able to visit with his family for a while. He said that it is snowing there. We miss him here.

Bennett was the Bible Bearer today and it was quite a proud moment for me. He was so excited to carry that heavy Bible up to the pulpit. (And much to my relief, he did not drop it :)


Now if I can just teach him to say 'bearer' instead of 'burier'... :)

I bet that Mooma Boerman and Grandpa were smiling down on him as he carried that Bible so proudly this morning!

No comments: