Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

so you get to find out 6 random (& mostly strange) things about me. Aren't you glad you came to my blog today? :) You can thank Katie for taggin' me!! 

So here we go... please promise that you won't think I'm too crazy when you get done!!

1. I am a germaphobe. If I touch anything in any public place I MUST use hand sanitizer when I get in the car (or of course before I eat). I pass out 'soap' to anyone in the car with me or at the table with me. I do not touch public restroom door handles, faucet handles, or paper towel knobs after I have washed my hands. And if I find myself in one of those ridiculously disgusting bathrooms that don't have papertowels... well, then I get out the hand sanitizer ASAP. And yet, somehow, I survived fishing my sunglasses out of the toilet at the zoo.  Go figure. Oh, and yes, I have passed this on to my child.

2. I hate the feeling of my feet being wet on a tile floor.

3. I clean the hair out of my brush every day. And if you don't, well that kinda grosses me out. Just ask Laci.

4. I can't fall asleep unless I am facing the side of the bed that I am closest to. Can't face the middle. Doesn't matter what side I am on, but I have to face out.

5. I've never owned a car that is not a grey or silver Honda. '85 grey civic hatchback. '99 silver civic. '03 silver odyssey. I don't plan on owning breaking the trend :)

6. I love it when my dirty clothes hamper is totally empty. And I kinda hate it when I have to put the first thing in it. I guess it means more work to be done.

Ok, so there you have it. Six of the random things about me. There are many more, but I'll spare you (until I get tagged again!!)

I have tons of photos that I need to post including the projects that I worked on at Wrapper's Delight. Maybe tonight. Or tomorrow. 

Yard sale tomorrow at Meg's house! I have tons of toys that I bought last year on clearance at Target (to sell on ebay, but never got around to it!). If they don't sell, I'm promising to sell them on ebay next week. If I type it, then I HAVE to do it, right? :)

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have inspired me to start cleaning out my brush...about once a month. I'll clean it before our next retreat, I promise.
:-)
Laci

Just call me "B" said...

Funny, funny facts! Thanks for sharing!

And, btw, I totally LOVE when my clothes hamper is empty! The best feeling!

Katie Burnett said...

I also kind of get freaked out with the wet feet on a tile floor. Its just kinda gross.