Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 pumpkins and a kitten

I've been trying to get a good pic of Roger, and I tell you - it is tough!! He's so dark and he has woken up - and I mean WOKEN UP!!!! He's all over the place. We've had him 2 weeks today and things are going great! He's sweet (when he's not biting me or attacking my feet) and he's almost done with his antibiotics for the infected flea bites... I know - poor little guy!!  

And today he realized that we have a 2nd story to our house... He's been pretty content just hanging in the bedroom, living room, and kitchen. Now he's gonna be really hard to find!! 

So, here's a picture of him that's semi-decent. This one's for you Ang... :)


The other cutie in our house is next... Yesterday we carved 2 of our pumkpins and Bennett was only interested in the gross part - the guts...

We finally decided to carve one pumpkin into a cat... the other is just a typical pumpkin face... While Brad and I carved, Bennett took huge scoops of pumpkin guts and seeds to the garden to 'plant' them. Next year, please make plans to visit the Steenwyk pumpkin patch - in fact, Bennett said that he was going to make a sign that said 'This pumpkin patch is for the Steenwyk's friends and the Steenwyks only. No one else allowed.'  I think that if you are reading this blog, you are entitled to a pumpkin... :)
Ok, time to close this post. Roger is biting my fingers, so I guess that's a sign. At least he's cute!! :)

No comments: