Sunday, December 28, 2008

Days 27 & 28

I know that some of my 'friends' will find great humor in December 27th picture - and to those people, I have to say... well, it might be funny. If it weren't so scary! :)

You might not be able to tell, but in those trees, which are in my backyard, are 1000's of black birds. They invaded our yard Saturday morning. I could hear them inside - all their screeching and cawing. They were EVERYWHERE. I am vowed not to leave my house until they were gone. In fact, except to take this picture, I avoided the windows. Why our yard? Birds are too scary. Note: All those 'cute' birds on scrapbook paper - you'll never see me use one. Ever.

Ok, on to less scary things :) December 28's picture is of Bennett and Brad playing the Wii - the Force Unleashed. They are having a light saber duel. Neither of them really know how to win, but usually Bennett wins. And, believe it or not, I think Brad kinda gets a little mad :)

The house is still a wreck. Total disaster, really. I mean, you could totally break a leg walking through my living room. Good thing we are not letting anyone in. And that our home owner's insurance is up-to-date.  Maybe I'll clean it up tomorrow... (but I'm not holding my breath - and you shouldn't either :) As my mom always said - it'll be there tomorrow...

1 comment:

Shelley Burkett said...

You know, those birds were there to take you away.... and peck you to death. Slowly. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! I always think of you when all those birds come into my yard. In fact, I sent them to you from Gardendale, lol.

Happy New Year, Steenwyks :)