Friday, December 5, 2008

Can it really be December 5 already???

Wow! December is already flying by so fast! I accepted the challenge to document December each day with a photo-of-the-day. I've been doing it - I promise!! Posting them, however, well, that's another story. So how about if I post the first 5 days at once?!?!?!? That's ok, right?

December 1 - Aunt Cork made Bennett a homemade advent calendar in a box. So cute! (I can't just choose one picture, so here's 2 :)

On Dec 2 I hosted bookclub and we 'read' Southern Living's '40 Years of Our Best Recipes'. We each made a recipe from the book - and it was ALL good :)  We also did a book swap. Fun stuff - and good friends!

December 3 - Bennett got to bring Franklin home from school for 2 days. Franklin was a very considerate house guest. We'd love to have him with us again!
Ok, 2 pictures from Dec 3!! :)  Bennett also went to the holiday shop at school and bought presents for me, Brad, Nana, and Pa. I went to help and wrapped approximately 105023 little trinkets for people named mommy, daddy, little baby, etc. :) Fun times. Here are Bennett's finds...

December 4 - This is not the best picture... I've taken another one, but not on the 4th, so this is the one I'll post just to stay true to POTD... Our elf left reindeer antlers and a red nose on our van while we were sleeping! I can't tell you how many people have smiled, waved, and complimented (and I'm sure a few have shaken their heads in disbelief...) since we've had them. 
Finally, December 5 - Today we rode the Polar Express all the way to the North Pole with a train FULL of our friends. This is always one of the highlights of our holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are doing a POTD. loved seeing all your photos!