Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pics of the day

December 7 - Sunday. We did a lot on Sunday, but I didn't have my camera for the best of it - gasp!! Church was great, we had a delicious lunch at the Tavern at the Summit, we spent the afternoon with Gigi recovering some furniture, then we went to choir at church. No pictures... So, I'm giving you a picture of that cause if much destruction of my beloved Christmas decorations. He's climbing the tree, he's digging in the plants, he's eating the fake garland, he's chewing on the ornaments. 
But he's so cute!! :)

December 8 - We just got a package! We just got a package! We just got a package! Wonder who it's from?!?!?  Amazon!! This is almost the last of the Christmas shopping...  Bennett met Mr. Cunningham (our postman) in the driveway and they had a nice long conversation. We love Mr. Cunningham! That reminds me that I need to get him a present!
December 9 - Today we went to see Santa at Brookwood Mall. I picked Bennett up from school and we went straight there. They have the BEST Santa in the land, I believe... No lines today - and he was waving at Bennett as we walked up. Bennett promptly whispered in his ear that he already gave him his letter on the Polar Express. Santa was a bit confused, thinking that Bennett wanted the Polar Express, but I was able to clear that up, and Santa assured Bennett that he remembered getting that letter... 
I took some more pictures in the mall - just too much fun to have my camera with me not to snap a few while Bennett was window shopping, but since this supposed to be one picture a day, I'll keep those to myself. 

Things are getting really busy - today I had a PTO brunch at the principal's house, tomorrow I'll be baking for our Sunday School Girls' Night Out party (on Thursday). I love this time of year! I hope you are enjoying it too!

No comments: