Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 41

October 7-13

One of the main goals that Angie and I set for the trip was to get some good family photos... you know that I am ALWAYS up for that! :) Here were some from the first try...
These were all taken on the morning of the 7th. We started at the beach, but it was too bright and windy. And Evie wasn't really feeling it :)
Mom did a good job with the group shot, though, don't you think??!!

After the photo op, we headed to the beach...
Evie likes the sand - as long as she doesn't have to touch it :)

I don't think that we've ever seen the water so smooth! They boys took a kayak out and saw tons of fish!

That night we went out to eat at Run Runners and Bennett and Evie enjoyed a little cousin time on the lawn. The picture isn't the best, but I still love it. They are the best of friends. He loves her and she loves him right back. sigh...

 On Monday, the 8th, we started with our usual early morning beach trip...



And ended the night at the Crab Trap with the hopes of some sunset pictures...
I think we did pretty good...
What do you think??

It was a great trip. I love my family! I love that Bennett gets to spend time with them. I love that Brad puts up with me (and with them). And that they put up with me :)
So much to be thankful for.

No comments: