Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 38

Hello! Yes, we are still here! I know it seems like I've dropped of the face of the earth, but I haven't! We've just been busy, and blogging has been moved to the back burner.
So, let's get back on track!!

September 16 - 22

On Tuesday, the 18th of September, Brad and I went to see Hillsong Live.
It was a great concert and I really enjoyed our night out together :)

On Friday, the 21st Bennett's class had Monk Day.
After spending several weeks studying Monks and their contributions to society, the class got to spend a whole day as Monks would. They did illuminated writings, service work (picking up trash around the parking lot), and hourly prayers.
I was lucky enough to be able to go and help out with the Monk Meal which consisted of bread, cheese, grapes, and juice. The Monks ate in silence (for one minute!!) which was hilarious to watch! They said that it was SO hard to do. They were so cute. 

I love Bennett's new school! We all do :) They are so creative and their learning style is so hands-on... we are ALL learning! What a blessing.

No comments: