Friday, June 26, 2009

we have a red stripe in the house!!!

Well, he did it! Bennett took his test today and earned his red stripe in Tae Kwon Do! He amazes me every time... such confidence and determination!! I'm so proud of him!!

Here he is getting his belt...


and here is his best pose...

Watch out! He's tough!!



This week has been a fun one. Bennett has been at the McWane Science Center camp learning about 'the science of super heroes'. He has come home with a handmade cape, mask, jet pack, and today a flying disk. I've been able to get a few details out of him, but mostly I just know that he had a GREAT time and that they had good food and snacks. Oh, and that they watched a Batman cartoon (which he isn't allowed to watch at home) and that he told his teacher that he wasn't allowed to watch that (but only after watching it for the first day :)

I'll leave you with this last picture of the week:
I spend time and effort on the unending laundry...
apparently for Roger to sleep on
(and yes, he's on the dining room table.
and no, he's NOT allowed to be up there.
and no, my rules don't stop him from doing whatever he wants to do...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the way cats are. they think they rule the house. congrats to your little guy!