Monday, June 8, 2009

My life. (in pictures)

...mostly in pictures - I have to explain where I've been for the last 2 weeks!! You wanna know, right? :)

CKU Nashville... totally fun. We were known as the girls with all the wine. So much fun with Laci! I'll have to post the finished projects... when I get them finished, that is! :)

I wasn't gone to CKU  for 12 hours before Brad called and told me that he bought a new truck... When I came home from CKU on Saturday, this is what I saw in the garage:
I'm pretty sure that his civic would have fit in the bed of this truck! The color is right. The make, not so much. But, I'll learn to love it, I'm sure... Needless to say, Bennett likes the truck as much as Brad. Must be a guy thing?

On Sunday we left for Sandestin. We {heart} Sandestin. We rode jet skis (and saw dolphins in the bay - so close that, as Bennett tells the story, 'We could see their BLOW HOLES!!!) awesome.
Brad and Bennett rode the zip line in Baytowne Wharf. I, thankfully, remembered to wear a dress that night, so I 'couldn't' do it.
As Bennett approached the 2nd tower he screamed 'This is TOTALLY AWESOME!!'  He was so proud.

Anyway, the beach was a blast! We were so lucky to meet up with some friends - it totally made Bennett's vacation special (and ours too!)

So, that's where I've been for the past 2 weeks. School got out, I went to CKU, the beach, and now we are in high gear at VBS at Asbury (which, by the way, is rockin'!!). Next week is an unscheduled week. Not sure that we'll know what to do!!  

I hope your summer is going as great as ours!!

No comments: