Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project Life 2012 - week 22

Happy Memorial Day!!
Gigi and Bubba opened up the pool for us and we had a GREAT time!

There's nothing like that first swim of the season :)
 Bennett was THRILLED!
(I'm not sure what this game is called, but guess who was the best at it?? ME!! :)

 Evie even warmed up to swimming :)
(and mom, dad, and I all hung out under the tent that Bubba set up for us - complete with a fan! That's service!)

 A little diving. Well, jumping.

And on the way home, I looked over, and this is that I saw. 
I guess my driving could use a little improving? :)


On Friday (June 1) the weather was GORGEOUS! Not typical Alabama June 1 weather, so we headed to the zoo. We were lucky because Brad was home after being on call, so we all got to go!
The train ride - you gotta do it! 

Bennett loves to do anything that you have to pay extra for... I guess that's how all kids are, right? :)  Anyway, his top choice was to feed the giraffe, but they weren't hungry, so we went for a camel ride instead :)

This first week of vacation has been great. Between the pool party and the zoo, we just enjoyed being around the house (which Bennett and Brad seem to have a hard time with sometimes - they like to go, go, go!) and did a little bit to get ready for VBS next week.
We can't wait!

No comments: