Monday, August 6, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 30, part 1

July 22-28 - Our Michigan Vacation

Ok, just a warning that I have waaaayyy too many pictures for one post, so I'm going to break it up into 2 or 3 posts. Just picking a couple of pictures from vacation just isn't an option, so here are the highlights from each day :)

Sunday, July 22
After going to church with Aunt Cork, we headed over to the Boerman Family picnic, which was held at a nearby park. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone, but Bennett was REALLY excited about seeing all of Brad's cousins' kids. Here's the best group shot that we could get :)
 Before we left, Bennett was begging to have playdates with several of the boys - I love it that he makes friends so easily! (and that he remembers these cousins from 2 years ago! I wish that I had a memory like that :)

 Here we are with the bell that Brad inherited from his Grandpa Steenwyk (Brad donated it to the park where we picnicked). 

 One of the things we were looking forward to about our condo was that it had a basketball court... I think that Bennett won this game :)

 Monday, July 23
Lake Michigan sand shadows...

 The water was too cold for me, but after a rough game of football, the boys enjoyed it!

In the afternoon, the boys went out on a jet ski and had a great time exploring the lake.

Stay tuned for post #2 :)

No comments: