Monday, July 30, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 29

July 15-21

The week before vacation -and it was a BUSY week! 
In the midst of our packing, Bennett went to strength and conditioning camp at church (and he LOVED it!), Bennett and I both had bookclub meetings, and we both got haircuts.

 Here is Bennett's new 'do... spikey! He's so handsome! He's not really sure that he wants to wear it spikey, but we have gotten a good tutorial from Mr. Rony about how to replicate it if he wants to. Did I ever dream that my little boy would have a 'hair style'??? Nope.

We left EARLY Friday morning on our vacation to Michigan. And by early, I mean 5 AM. Of course, this was only difficult for me, but I made it happen!  13 hours later, we arrived in at our condo. Whew.
We had a late dinner at the Beechwood Inn Restaurant, and then headed to bed.

On Saturday morning, our first stop was the Holland Farmer's Market. This is the BEST Farmer's Market. Ever. I mean, if you wanted it, they had it. And everything was so beautiful!

 Here's Bennett with the biggest bunch of radishes I've ever seen in my life.

 Here's a pic of all that we bought at the market. Isn't it pretty? See those flowers in the back? $6 a bunch! I was in heaven.

That afternoon we headed to Brad's mom's cousin's house to ride in their car boat (otherwise known as an Aquicar). Way cool.
 Here it is on land.

 In the car (I guess you call it a car when it is on land??)

 Off we go!!

 Then Mooma and Poopa wanted a turn. Bennett got to ride again :)

That evening after a great dinner at the condo, Uncle Terri came to take Bennett for a ride in his MG. Nothing like a cruise to the beach with the top down :)

Let the vacation begin!!

No comments: