Thursday, July 19, 2012

Project Life 2012- Week 27, part II

I know! I've already done week 27! Why can't I just move on?? :)

Well, I found some pictures on my phone that tell some stories I'd like to remember, so here you go!

 On Monday, July 2, Bennett had his 9 year old check up at the doctor. We didn't anticipate any shots, so Bennett was happy to go :)  Everything was perfect (just as we expected) and he was just 1/2 inch shy of 5 feet tall! His height and weight were still way off the charts, but perfectly proportionate (he's taller than his is heavy, actually). AND he's on track to be 6'4" or 6'5"!!! Being taller than Daddy is a very exciting prospect!!
At the end of the visit, he got to pee in the cup, which is one of his all-time favorite things (boys??!?!?) and then came the bad news... finger prick. I held my breath, waiting for the wailing and tears, but they didn't come. He just sat there and took it. Wow. He really is growing up.
And, he just talked about the wound in his finger a few times over the next couple days :)

On Saturday, July 7, we had a free Saturday. It was so odd!! So, without anything else to do, we headed out to Treetop to play a little. We played mini-golf (I complained a lot - it was HOT!), and Bennett drove the go carts. This was the first time that he wasn't involved in a collision!! Yippee!! We had great time just hanging out together :)

Ok, that's all for week 27!

No comments: