Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 31

July 29 - August 4

We returned from vacation and didn't skip a beat! I kept trying to schedule a pajama day, but it just didn't happen! For some reason, though, I didn't take very many pictures during the week... we did have some great meetings with new friends from Bennett's new school. The moms and kids were SO nice and really made us feel so much more ready for school (well, we're not ready for school to start, but now we have many less questions than we had before and some very friendly faces to greet us! :)

On Tuesday, the 31st, Bennett had flag football evaluations. From his excitement level, you would have thought that he was trying out for an NFL team!
 Here he is doing his best sprint work (smiling the whole time!)

And here he is catching a pass. Again with the smiling!
He was on cloud nine when we left there and on the way home he declared 'I'm the happiest boy in the whole world!!'
Who woulda thought it would just take saying 'yes' to flag football this fall???!??
Oh, and he's sure that they will want him as either quarterback or receiver, which I'm sure that they will. Although in flag football, I'm not sure how that's all gonna work. Honestly, I'm not sure how football works at all. But, I learned about baseball, so I'm sure I'll learn this too :)

On Saturday morning I left bright and early to meet Gigi and Evie at the gardens to take some pics of Evie. Can you believe that we hadn't taken pictures since before she turned one?? That's a shame.
 Oh, my! Look at that cutie! 
She was in a good mood, but not particularly smiley - or at least that's what we thought when we were there. When I got home, I was thrilled with the number of GREAT shots that we got!
I could just eat her up!

While I was at the gardens, the boys went over to Brad's parents' house to see Chad and his family.
 Bennett loves seeing his cousins - especially Gabe, who is just about a year older. By the look of Bennett's sweat-i-ness, I'm guessing that they played outside.

Here are all 4 boys :)

Wow! Only one more week of summer. Where has the time gone??

No comments: