Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 7

This week the focus was on Valentine's Day!
Bennett picked out some (who woulda guessed?!?!??!) Star Wars Valentines again this year When we opened them, we realized that there was no way that he would be able to write on them (they were lollipops in plastic wrappers and the place they gave you to write was on the crimped plastic at the top... rip off!)  Anyway, I went to pinterest and found the perfect solution! I printed little cards, he addressed them, and we stapled them to the lollipops. 

Addressing...

 Assembled...

 I went to Bennett's school party and loved the loot on his desk. 
 He was so happy :)

 Then, as a special treat for me, he posed for me on a little project I'd been thinking about :)

 I think that the only bribery that I had to use was that he could eat some of these hearts...
He certainly doesn't have 'little boy' hands any more, does he? 
He assured me that I was his only Valentine this year. I know this won't last forever, so I'll take it! I love my boys!

No comments: