Sunday, December 30, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 50

December 9 - 15

Welcome to week 2 of December Daily!!

On Sunday, we were so surprised when Bennett was asked to light the Advent candle during the Sunday School assembly. How exciting!

On Monday, we Bennett made our Rudolph gingerbread house. He had been DYING to make it!! He did a great job - he is quite and artist!

On Tuesday, Bennett wanted to go shopping for the Christmas gifts that he would give to the family. He spent his own money to buy gifts for everyone - it was SO much fun :)
I wonder what he got me... ;)

12/12/12 at 12:12!!!!!
Bennett's teacher was kind enough to let me come to his class during recess and snap a few pictures at 12:12. I was so happy! 
They were playing football when I got there...
I was even happier when Bennett came running to me when he saw me :) I love my boy!

On the morning of the 13th, we had our first deer sighting! I was so excited - I paged Brad at work (he had found a little nest up on the hill a couple of days before he had bought a salt lick and some corn for the hill) FUN!! Yes, they are in this picture - but you have to look veeerrrryyyy carefully :)

 On the evening of the 13th Angie and I hosted our annual Girls' Christmas party. It was SO much fun!!

This is our little ornament that each of the girls got to make at the party. Love it!


Here is Bennett wrapping his first Christmas present! I taught him how to do it and he is really good at it!! I mean, REALLY good!!

On Saturday, we had another baking day. We made ginger snaps, chocolate cherry cordials, and nutter butter cookies. YUM! Bennett was an excellent helper - and an expert taste tester ;)

We love the holidays and everything that comes along with it!!

1 comment:

Jane Lazenby ~ Artist said...

Love your project and you are doing a great job documenting life at your house!! Love the girl`s night party and the little nativity ornament. thanks for sharing... Love and miss you!!
Jane