Monday, September 10, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 34

August 19 - 25

Well, school is going great! I mean, really great. 
Bennett has merged right into school as if he has always gone there. It has really been remarkable! He is such a neat little guy :)

Here's a get-to-know-you paper that came home from school this week. I love it! 
Did you see where he said that he was good at memorizing useless facts? Ha!
But there's also that part where he says that he hopes that he makes new friends and then adds (I already have!) Love it!
Talk about answered prayers!

On Tuesday, the 21st, we met with a new coach for baseball. We call him Coach D.
I was very specific about what we were looking for in a coach for Bennett and I think he will fill that (somewhat tall) order perfectly!
 Here they are practicing pop flies and throwing. Bennett had a BLAST! And in just one lesson his skill level AND his confidence level was soaring :)  How can you put a price on that??

On Saturday, the 25th, Bennett had another football practice. Brad and I hung out under the shady awning on the bleachers.
It was so hot. I told Bennett that I was hot and that I wasn't even doing anything. He said 'well, guess how I feel!' That was kinda my point, but he wasn't buying it. So, we went to get Roo cups and we all cooled off. 

We're looking forward to a great fall season - sports are starting up! Yippee!!

No comments: