Monday, January 10, 2011

Project Life

This year I'm attempting to do a Project Life 'project'. I'm aiming to take 365 +/- pictures this year to document each day in our lives. Some of these days will not include a picture, but will have a ticket stub or school project, etc. 

I'm not going to worry to much about the 'quality' of these pictures. I'm taking most of them with my point-and-shoot or with my new camera phone. I'm not going to edit them very much. I hope you don't mind :) 

Here we go...

 We spent New Year's Day around the house putting up Christmas decorations. The only things left were the tree and the Rudolph's Village and the boys were a huge help! Bennett chose to help with the laundry... I still remember when he couldn't reach inside the washing machine to help :)

As an aside... the next day I said 'I'd really like to get this coffee table cleared off.' Bennett replied 'Ok, go right ahead.' Not quite the response I was looking for. I need to be more direct, I guess :)

 After church on the 2nd the boys began building... a new Lego set!! This one is Brad's Christmas present.

 On Monday, Nana, Bennett, and I headed to the mall to the Lego Store. Santa had left some boxes that Bennett could fill at the store and he had a little money that was burning a hole in his wallet. After a little lunch at the mall, we watched Secretariat at the Dollar Theater. Great movie!!

School started back on the 4th and Bennett began illustrating and writing his own Star Wars graphic novel. He's planning to send it to George Lucas :)

 That night at book club Rebecca treated us to a bubbly tasting. So much fun!!

 On Wednesday, I had 2 doctor's appointments, lunch with my friend Kim, and we had church that night. Bennett managed to work a little bit on the lego that still had possession of my kitchen table while sporting his Auburn jersey.

 Yea! A new haircut... which feels like a new me!!

 The real story on the 7th is that Bennett got a PERFECT report card!! That will be in my book for sure! After school, we helped his friend Eli celebrate his birthday.

On Saturday I celebrated my 36th birthday. Wow. I'm getting old :)  
Bennett finds it quite offensive to hear me say that I'm getting old... he insists that I'm not old at all. Sweet boy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have legos all over our house. I step on them, find them the oddest places, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. :) Love the new haircut! Hope you are doing well.