Friday, January 21, 2011

Project Life January 10-20

 SNOW! I mean, ice. It was exciting to wake up to another change in the landscape. I didn't brave the ice, but the boys headed across the street to the park.

 2nd picture for the 10th... GO Auburn! He only stayed awake for the 1st 20 minutes of the game, but he was dressed out for the occasion :)

 Poor Sadie. She has become terrified of her kennels downstairs, so I thought I'd try getting a new one. No such luck. She won't step foot in this kennel either :( 

 Even a late start to school doesn't make homework any more interesting!

 When did it become ok for my son to have shoes the same size as mine?? As far as I know, no one asked me if this was ok...

 Brad gave me some beautiful flowers for my birthday last weekend... apparently, R4-P17 decided to hang out in them - I also found Obi Wan Kenobi on the other side :)

I'm taking Beth Moore's lead and am attempting to memorize a new Bible verse on the 1st and 15th of the month. This verse was the one from Jan 1-14. I did it! 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might. These words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk along the way, when you lie down and when you rise.' Deuteronomy 6:5-7

 The boys heard that the trophy was going to be at Ac@demy on Sunday night, so they took a little trip to see it. Of course, they bought a few goodies too :)

 I hurt my back on Saturday, and was so glad that we had planned a pajama day for our day off on Monday. Bennett was goofing around, and this is the only picture I snapped on the 17th.

 Bennett is the team leader at school this week. We filled the estimation jar with legos. Wanna take a guess at how many legos are in there??
>>>
And yes, he does wear AU apparel all the time!

 Look who got a new haircut! From my guy, Rony :)
Isn't he handsome? I've done the date in orange... he'll like it that way!

We got progress reports a day late this week, but Bennett's report was super!!

Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the yawning doing the homework pic! And the flowers are beautiful. Of course they wanted to hang out in such beauty. :)