Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project Life March 1-20


Bennett's art show was on March 1. He worried that I might not like it - it was the most beautiful art work I've ever seen!

March 2 was the Living History Museum at school. Bennett was Charles M. Schultz and he did a GREAT job!

I complained (a little bit :) that we didn't have any daffodils in our yard a few days ago. SURPRISE!! We went outside this week and found some that Brad's dad planted for us last year. I love flowers!

Baseball practice... over and over and over again! He loves it - so I do too!

Brad worked all day long on paperwork for his church committee. He got it done!

Serious about the computer (and trying to ignore the camera in his face :)

He's learning cursive!! Please note the middle line - 'i love my parents' :)

The cub scouts too a field trip to the pet store. I think that our tour guide earned double that night!!

The daffodils again - with my NEW LENS! :)

Ash Wednesday. A super crowded service. Remembering the sacrifice make for me.


On the 10th we had a fun field trip to the zoo with Bennett's class. We were lucky that Brad got to spend some time with us too!

Finally - Evie is here! March 11 was a great day for a precious little girl! Bennett got to leave school early to visit her - a great beginning to Spring break :)

Bennett is the BEST at lego games! This is Anakin - great job!

We're getting the backyard worked on (started on the 11th) and had to move the grill out to the side. Brad grilled a delicious dinner for us! 

We had a great surprise visit from Pa on Monday - and there was a friendly game of Mario played. I *think* that Pa got his tail beat...

Bennett can't wait to hold his little cousin. She's adorable. 

When we got home from practice, Bennett said that he needed to do something. He was gone for a while, and I found him putting our cross in the yard. He was so proud. I'm thankful for his thoughtfulness.

 Happy St. Patrick's day!

Our date night tonight was pizza and yogurt. What more could I ask for?? :)

The backyard is not quite done... but it's good enough for a lightsaber duel!!

Brad surprised us this morning with a solo during church. What a wonderful surprise!

No comments: