Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Especially for Gigi

On the way to Utah, Bennett was very upset by a little girl who sat in front of us on one of our flights. So upset, he was, that he journaled about it in his Share Journal at school:

It says: One Thursday morning me and mom droped (dropped) Sadie off at the vet. Then we picked up Gigi. Then we went to the airport. We got on the plane. A super-annoying girl sat in front of us. She stuck a neked Kin doll in my face! She tried grabing me too. She stuck a pen-cyl in front of me. I graded (grabbed) it! She said "Like my pen-cyl big boy..."

He was so upset about this little girl, that he talked about it several times on the trip, and 2 weeks later, he thought enough of it to journal about it. I didn't get this gem home from school until a week or 2 later. I asked him about it and he was still upset about the whole incident :)

This post is especially for Gigi, who witnessed the whole unfortunate event...

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ha Ha! I was thinking about saying something like, "Aw, in a couple years he won't mind such attention from girls." But after remembering exactly what went down, I'm not sure anyone would ever like to be stabbed by a "neked" Ken doll. :)

Anonymous said...

So funny I love it.