Sunday, February 7, 2010

Remembering My Creative Side

Wow! It has been a looonggg time since my last post!! Wow! Sorry to my 2 readers :)
I have a post in my brain about January - I'll do it soon, I promise!!

In the meantime, I've actually been busy scrapbooking! Check it out :)

Here are a few new layouts:

This is a book that I've made that will have our family Christmas card and Bennett's Santa picture from each year. It's up to date :)


Here is my December Daily album with pictures and details from every day in December, 2009. This was a Teresa Collins kit from last year. It came together really easily (I'm just including a few pages).

So, that's just part of what has been keeping me busy.
Well, actually, this is a little bit of fun that I've been having recently.
Hope you have had a great weekend! It's COLD here!!








2 comments:

Angie said...

FINALLY!!! I LOVE the Christmas card/ santa pic album. What a good idea!!

The Watsons said...

Oh - I love the Christmas album - what a wonderful idea that I might just have to copy! ;)