Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project Life January 21-28

 Pa's birthday was on Thursday, but we got to celebrate on Friday at LaPaz. Lucky for us, Pa wore his new cold-weather hat. Shockingly, he was the only one in the restaurant this hat :) Love you dad!!

Saturday was an exciting day! We started with a basketball game (we won!), had lunch at Tazikis and then went to the Pinewood Derby. Bennett's car won the Racer's Choice! He was SO proud. (I was too!)

 Me and my boy after church. He's showing off his lego creation ;)

 Bennett had a dentist appointment Monday afternoon... he got his last spacer removed AND had no cavities! Yea!
Look how big he is... I remember his first visit to the dentist when he couldn't even get on that chair by himself. He still likes the videos that they show on that little screen on the ceiling ;)

 The 100th day of school was Tuesday! The best pictures for this day are of Bennett and his square dancing partner (I won't post those since I don't know her mom)... He danced with her for weeks and never knew her name. I introduced myself to her on Tuesday - and she is a doll!! (I think Bennett *might* like her a little too ;)

 Yes this is my house. No it is not clean.
.....
In fact, no flat surface is safe. There. I said it. 

At Cub Scouts we climbed prayer mountain to 'listen for birds'. At night. In the cold. Brad was 'busy' at work. Have I mentioned that Cub Scout nights are my favorites?


On Friday, Nana was the Mystery Reader in Bennett's class. I'm not sure how, but we kept it a secret and Bennett was really surprised :)



Brad and I had a date night on Friday night! We saw 'The Kings Speech' (fabulous!) and had a great dinner at Stone's Throw. I'm thankful that we still like each other ;)

No comments: