Saturday, November 21, 2009

my kid rocks!!

I've been wanting to get Bennett to the Japanese Gardens for months... today was the day!! I was meeting some friends to shoot a Christmas card picture and talked Bennett and Brad in to tagging along. I'm pretty pleased with pictures I got in just 15 short minutes :)



I'm trying something new with the pictures - trying to group them for a little more variety... how does it look??

We are having a great weekend at our house. The rain held off all day, allowing us to not only spend time at the Gardens, help mom move some furniture, get our tree decorated (ok, that's indoors...), get some dinner at Don Pepe's and do our grocery shopping. We are looking forward to celebrating Brad's birthday and Thanksgiving this week - and Brad leaves on his mission trip to India in just 6 days!! Should be a busy week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! The grouping is cool!

Monica said...

Great pictures!!!! I love the Japanesse gardens. We took our Christmas card pictures there this year too. Grayson loved watching the fish and turtles.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! We may just need you to shoot some pics of Max. ;)
The Watsons

Creating Memories said...

The karate pictures are awesome! That was a perfect setting for them!