Friday, December 28, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 49

December 2 - 8

Welcome to December Daily! One picture (ok, probably more than one on some days!!) each day for the whole month. Let's get started :) 
December 1st - remember... it was back here.

December 2 - our beautiful poinsettias. Please note that they are still alive :)

December 3 - Just a normal homework day.  He still cracks me up!

December 4 - I hosted bookclub tonight and it was so much fun! I tried a new centerpiece on the table and I think it was so pretty!
We did a CRAFT at bookclub!! Yea!! We made trees from old books. It was a little hard to to tear up those books, but look how cute those trees are!! Once everyone got into the tearing, it wasn't so hard after all!!
I love each of these ladies! We had a great time together tonight! Oh, and we did discuss the book... it was Winter Garden :)

On the 5th Bennett's class went on a tour of 2 downtown cathedrals (because they had been studying cathedrals and architecture in school). I love being able to be involved with things that he does at school! It was a great trip - and I learned SO much! We visited the Greek Orthodox and the Catholic churches. Fascinating.

 On December 6 I went to my Community Bible Study for Christmas fellowship and our last study until 2013. This is a picture of the gift that I gave to my group leader (more about our family's month of giving in a later post...)

On the 7th Brad and I went to our Sunday School's party. It was fun - and I always enjoy having a little alone time with him! I wanted a picture of us together before we went out, so we dusted of the tripod and snapped a few - not so bad :)

On Saturday the 8th, we went to Nana's house to bake cookies. This is one of our favorite traditions :) This year Evie even got into the decorating!!
Me and my boy... he is so grown up and so much fun! He stuck with us through all of the decorating and even made Santa's cookies again this year! Fabulous!!
We've had a great first week of December!!

No comments: