Friday, June 22, 2012

Project Life 2012 - week 23

June 3-9, 2012

VBS! VBS! It's our favorite week of the summer!! Asbury's Bible School is the best!

I had a good time working as an 'assistant' (which really meant that I just did what Kim asked me to do :) Bennett had a great time with Ms. Bonnie and Ms. Wanda. 
We learned to 'Dive Deep!' into God's love.

 I loved watching Bennett practice the dances in music. He got to the back so that he'd have plenty of room to get down.

Bennett was so excited to hear that Mrs. Kim needed more 'people' for the stage. He made 6 this year (scuba divers, beach bums, volley ball players, and even a Captain (in my honor, since I was the Captain in the morning skits :)
 I love his artistic vision!

 glub. glub. glub.

On Thursday night we had a big celebration for the end of VBS. Bennett is waaaay over there in the far right at the top. He's the best!

What a great (and exhausting!) week! There's nothing like seeing over 500 kids and over 300 adult volunteers learning and worshipping. Such a blessing!

No comments: