Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 20

May 13-19, 2012

We started off our week with Mother's Day (remember, we had already had cake on Saturday), and it was a great day! Bennett and Brad fixed me breakfast in bed, showered me with cards and gifts, and we headed out to church. 
After church, we celebrated every mom in our family by going out to brunch together at The Tavern. It was a great time!

 Evie and her mom (Gigi!)

 Bennett and my mom (Nana!)

 Bennett and his mom (me!) 

 Bennett and Brad with his mom (Mooma!)
After brunch, we had a nice laid back afternoon. Yea!

On Friday, the 18th, the third grade too a field trip to DeSoto Caverns. I was so happy to be able to go too! I had never been to the caverns before, so it was all new to me! And, as an extra bonus, the sun stayed away, so it wasn't even all that hot!
Most of the pictures that I took have all of Bennett's friends in them, and since I don't want to share those here, I'll just share this one...
After we toured the caverns and played in the maze, the kids got to pan for gold! Bennett found lots of great little stones and even some (fool's) gold! 
It was a great day for everyone!

No comments: