Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 19

May 6-12, 2012

Brad came home on Sunday and we were happy to have him home! Of course, it was right back to work for him, so we got right back into the old routines pretty quick :)

On Tuesday I went to Bennett's class and took pictures of the kids for a little project for his teacher. Bennett is always so happy to have me at the school - which makes me happy in return! I'm so glad that he doesn't shrink away and try to pretend that he doesn't know me (at least not yet, anyway ;)  He assures me that he'll never do that... we'll see!
Here is Bennett's picture for the book. (more on the book in a later post :)

On Saturday, Bennett bought me a cake for Mother's Day from Publix. We couldn't wait until Sunday to eat it (in fact, a strawberry got eaten before I could even take the picture!!)
 I love his 'extra touches'.

 He's so cute!

So, after eating cake, we had a baseball game and guess what... Bennett got ANOTHER game ball!!
 Way to go! 
(I'm not sure, but I think that this must be a 'game ball' record of some sort!)

And finally, on Saturday, I finished this puzzle.
Sure, it may look easy enough, but it took months (no joke - literally MONTHS!!) to get this puzzle done. Kim and I worked on it a bunch and then I was just determined to get it  completed - one piece at a time!  
Word to the wise: Dollar Store puzzles may be cheap, but they are HARD!!
Now, what do I do with this puzzle? I can't bear to tear it up, so it will sit like this under a bed for a while :)


No comments: