Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 18

April 29-May 5, 2012
This week, Brad went on a diving trip, leaving Bennett and me to fend for ourselves (for the 2nd week in a row, I might add :)

While he was gone, I cleaned out his closet. Look!! There is carpet in there! 

And Bennett drank grape juice out of a wine glass
(since Brad was eating fancy meals on his vacation, we decided to be fancy here too!)

On the 30th, I finally remembered to take a picture of Bennett's birthday wish on the marquee outside the school!

And, on Saturday, we had another baseball game!
 We didn't win this one, but we still played a pretty good game :)

We miss Brad, but Bennett and I did pretty good on our own. Bennett took his 'man of the house' duties seriously, taking care of any bugs and helping me take the garbage down the hill ;)

No comments: