Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 17

April 22-28 was a good week. A little bit calmer week, which was really needed!

We had to say good-bye to Bennett's baseball lesson coaches because they were heading off to play for the season.
 PItching Coach, Todd is headed to the New England Barnstormers

 Hitting Coach, Jeff is headed to the Michgan Beach Bums. 
We are really going to miss these guys - they have helped Bennett SO much over the past 6 months! They make him work hard, but are very kind in the process (which is not the norm, I am learning...)  We hope that they have great seasons and can't wait to see them again in the Fall!

On Tuesday I hosted a PTO luncheon at my house. Simona came and helped me make sure that the house was in tip-top shape (thanks Simona!) and I had everything ready in plenty of time. I think that the meeting was a success! Too bad I waited until we were about to graduate from the elementary school to have everyone over :)

Finally, on the 26th... 
although it is blurry and not a good picture...
Bennett got to play 3rd base!!
He was super excited and did a great job!
Way to go, buddy!

No comments: