Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 10

I just got my computer back from the shop today! 2 weeks ago my heart stopped as my computer made a strange clicking noise and then gave me a strange grey screen with a question mark folder. AGH! Anyway, all's well that ends well, right? The computer is back. The pictures are safe (and now COMPLETELY backed up... a couple of times :)

So, now on with my posts!
The first week of March was fun, but not one that I took may pictures of. In fact, all I took were with my cell phone! Oh well, that's a sure sign that life is busy and exciting...

 On Monday, March 5 Bennett's school had an art show, which we always look forward to attending. There are a bunch of really talented kids out at his school (and their teacher is great too!) The best part was that we got to buy the art - framed and everything!

This beautiful hand is Bennett's, with his creative art work in it! Surrounding it are his character traits and all of the things that he likes. Wonderful!

 On Tuesday, March 6 we had a practice game against our former coach's team! It was a great way to get the season started and Bennett got to pitch toward the end of the game. He's been taking lessons for a while, so it was exciting to see his arm in action on the field :)

I love it that at 8 (almost 9!), this child truly believes that he can do anything that he wants to! I mean, why not, right? He loves baseball and he wants to pitch. I don't know how that will work out this season, but I'm gonna stand behind him - okay, well, actually sit in the stands - and cheer him on! And have a heart attack from nerves!

I'm so thankful for his spirit and the opportunity to be his mom... God teaches me about myself as I attempt to shepherd this boy. Amazing!

No comments: