Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Life July 1-15

 July 1 - We spent the morning bowling with our friends the Burnetts. We had a great time  and even had a few strikes and spares (thanks to the bumpers :)

 July 2 - We had our friends the McCrackens over for family game night!! Pizza, homemade ice cream and peach cobbler, and wonderful friends... what more could we ask for?? 
I'm pretty sure the girls won, by the way!

 July 3 - Lunch at Shane's after church. YUM!


 July 4 - We started our celebration with a little swim at Gigi and Bubba's. It started raining at lunch time, so we were glad that we got there early!

 Pic #2 - Bennett and I made this special flag cake... It tasted SO good!

 July 5- The boys playing CARS.

 July  6 -Bennett was my special helper when I took pictures this morning... and he even let me take a few of him (and it only cost me a snack at the local store :)
Isn't he handsome???

 July 8 - Dinner at Pablo's. This picture cracks me up - the flash is so bright on my camera! It makes Brad sleeping and Bennett wide-eyed :)

 July 7 - Bennett created this wonderful lego creation. We photographed it and sent it in to the Lego magazine. Fingers crossed that they'll publish it!

July 8 - no picture. You know that bothers me.

 July 9 - Cousins. love.

July 10 - no picture. Double bother. I was packing for our trip. That's my excuse...

 July 11 - First cab ride! Boston.

 July 12 - Fenway park!! The green monster. Man, it was hot. But it was fabulous!

 July 13- We had a wonderful tour on the USS Constitution. 

 July 14 - First ferry ride. On our way to Martha's Vineyard. It was so windy! Also, so fun!

July 15 - On the yard at the Winnetu. Our photographer did a great job, don't you think?

I promise to have more in depth details about our trip! We had a great time touring New England... Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great pics! Need a full blown trip post soon!!