Thursday, June 30, 2011

Project Life June 22- 30

2011 is half way over... that means I've successfully (for the most part!) taken pictures for 6 months! I've been working on my Project Life book - getting the pictures into place, as well as the little goodies that I've kept along the way. I'm going to LOVE having this!! I'll post pictures as soon as I get it a little more put together :)

Summertime is in full swing here... we're filling our days with time together. Some days are filled with camp activities while others find us lounging in our pajamas until Brad calls and says he's on his way home (for some reason, at that point, we get busy and get dressed :) Bennett is reading a bunch (in an effort to earn more television time); we've cleaning the playroom (which reminds me that I meant to have a picture of that for last week!) and the garage; the laundry is caught up; the house is generally clean. What more can we hope for? :)

Here are the pictures for the last 2 weeks...

Wednesday, June 22 - Nothing like a nice bath after a busy day at baseball camp! 

Thursday, June 23 - Bennett had a blast at baseball camp. He's TOTALLY into baseball and I'm loving it too :) You might even catch us watching a little MLB on TV sometimes :)
Brad and I also enjoyed our morning together getting haircuts (no pics, though).

 Friday, June 24 - We spent the morning cleaning out the playroom and we did GREAT! Bennett even chose a few Star Wars ships to sell at the consignment sale! Wow!
We took this picture of a rainbow on the way home from small group on Friday night - it's always a treat to see a rainbow.

Saturday, June 24 - CARS 2!! We had a great time at the movies with Nana!

Sunday, June 26 - Another rainy day. We've had a lot of rain recently and some of the storms have been really strong. I love a good thunderstorm :)

 Monday, June 27 -Bennett has been loving his baseball lessons with Coach Robby.

 Tuesday, June 28 - Bennett learned how to blow a bubble!! And he did it while waiting to see the pediatrician for a check-up :) His check-up was great too! He is 57 inches tall and 89 pounds. Tall and perfect! He wasn't happy about having to have his finger pricked, but he held it together and didn't cry. So brave...

 Wednesday, June 29 - After a nice water gun fight, the boys did a few push ups :)

 Thursday, June 30 - Bennett had been asking to go to McWane for a couple of weeks, and today was the day! We explored every inch, including the new zip line. 

June 30 - picture #2 - He's in a bubble!!

I hope you've had a great June! I can't believe that July is here! This week I'm feeling very thankful for the time we get to spend together as a family... thankful that we like to be together :)

No comments: