Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Project Life June 1-21

Well, June is here! Today is the first day of summer, although it has been feeling like summer here for 2 months :)  We are making the most of our time out of school... movies, friends, camps, VBS, family. You name it, we are enjoying it!

 June 1- I know, we are a little behind the times, but we have officially discovered redbox DVD rentals. Love it! $1 per night!! Anyway, I thought it was so funny the way that Bennett was letting the curtain rest on his head! He cracks me up :)

 June 2 - Mooma and Poopa came over for dinner and a friendly game of Life. Bennett and I made 'dirt cake'. YUM! Oh, and who says you can't sue your mother-in-law in Life? ;)

June 3 - Bennett's people that he created for Bible School. I am always amazed at his creativity and attention to detail. He's created 4 of these little guys - 2 baseball and 2 basketball players (Florida and Boston teams). He really doesn't want any help when he's creating, except if he needs a little help cutting something out or coloring big sections. Sometimes I'd like to help more than he lets me ;)

June 3 - Picture #2...Bennett's last day of soccer camp. He has loved it! I can't imagine loving anything that makes me sweat that much, but he doesn't mind one bit! His cool spray bottle fan helped cool him off.

June 3 - Picture #3... Bennett in the line to apply for his passport. Can you tell how excited he is??

 June 4 - Water gun fight!!

 June 5 - Our first swim in Gigi and Bubba's pool for 2011. Fun!

June 6 - The first day of VBS!! I was lucky to find Bennett when he was down in the craft area :) He told everyone 'Don't worry. That's just my mom. She takes pictures. All. The. Time.' Ha!

June 6 - Pic #2...Bennett tried a beat biscuit that I ordered for bookclub. He had them before when he was a baby, but he didn't remember. He likes them!! Must be that Rader blood running strong! :)


 June 6 - Pic #3... this text to Brad (sent by Bennett) cracked me up. 

 June 7 - Jesus makes a difference everyday!

 June 7 pic #2... Opening aseembly at VBS. Organized chaos. Loved by all ;)

 June 8 - F-O-R-G-I-V-E-N beads for crafts. 

 June 8 pic #2 See Bennett's people up on the board? The kids brought in over $1700 for Sozo. Awesome!!

 June 9 - The last day of VBS... this box represents all of the crafts from the week. I loved every minute!

 June 10 - I love the necklace Bennett made. It is hanging in my car. I'm glad to remember that I'm forgiven...

 June 11 - We're babysitting!!! Cousin love...

June 12 - Sadie. She doesn't get much blog time. She's often defiant and really hard to photograph :) She got groomed a couple of weeks ago and looks so pretty.

June 13 - Cousins again. Bennett can't wait until Evie starts playing with him! She sure does like looking at him :)

 June 14 - These blocks have seen a lot of play time... They were mine when I was little and now that have transitioned into Star Wars fort makers...

 June 15 - Happy Birthday Poopa! After a wonderful dinner, the boys enjoyed a quick frisbee game outside.

 June 16 - We went to the $1 movie (How to Train Your Dragon). Bennett said 'Please don't take another picture' so this one will have to do. While snuggling at the movie, I realized why I love seeing movies with my boy so much. It's just me and him. No computers. No phones. Just time side by side. Love it.

 June 17 - I can't get the 'June 17' overlay to work on this pic! While Brad was at work, Bennett and I organized his dresser for him. Bennett prepared the 'road signs' for him. Again, his creativity rocks!

 June 17- pic #2... Bennett made this great little lego creation to display his new figures. one quadrant for each person.

June 19 - Happy Father's Day!!


 June 19 - I got to ride in Dad's new car... niiiccceeee :)

 June 20 - Dualing computers. ipad vs. macbook. 

June 21 - While Bennett is at camp, I picked up treats for Sunday School Bible verse learners. I hope they all learn their verse: 'Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we can not see.' Hebrews 11:1. 
I know it :)


No comments: