Friday, January 16, 2009

more proof that I am cooler than you thought

Ok, just straight to the point. Hugh Hefner is a scrapbooker. No kidding. I was in my scrap room, trying to find the bottom of my desk so that I could actually get some work done, and the TV just happened to find its way to 'The Girls Next Door' on E!.  The girls and Hugh were reminiscing, and they mentioned Hugh's scrapbooks. The man really does scrapbook. He said something like 'Scrapbooking is popular now, but I've been doing it for a long time'.  He has a whole room with shelves and shelves of books. Of course, the books detail all of the girls he's 'known', but still they are scrapbooks all the same.

I'm pretty sure that this is the only thing that I have in common with Hugh. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't shop for supplies with 40% off coupons and that he is totally unaware of the new CHA releases that I can hardly wait to get my hands on. I don't think that he uses 'Thickers' or has ever used a sanding block. 

Oh, and I don't have any pictures of naked women in my scrapbooks. 

I'm just sayin'...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you were already cool miss amy!

Anonymous said...

oh amy, that is old news! i suppose i was afraid to tell you that i knew...i bet he has someone do it for him. maybe there's a staff scrapbooker!!

Katie Burnett said...

I am laughing so hard!!! That is hilarious!!!!