Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures of the day

Wednesday, December 10 - I have a Santa collection and this is on of the newest... a SCRAPBOOKING SANTA!! oh yeah :) Thanks to my friend Shannon for passing him on to me. I love him!!
Thursday, December 11 - Angie and I hosted our Sunday School's Girl's Night Out this month. It was a Christmas decor swap and we had SO much fun! I made chicken salad, chocolate caramel pecan coated potato chips, and gooey butter bars, so I cooked a bunch on Wednesday and Thursday... 

Oh, and a 2nd pic from the 11th - here are the chili peppers, which Ang and I sneak back and forth into each other's homes throughout the season.  I hung it on her tree - don't worry, she found it while I was there, so this is not a secret... Wonder where it is now???
On Friday the 12th, Brad, Bennett and I went to a live nativity at Briarwood. I've always wanted to go and every year it seems that something always gets in the way.  Bennett was totally in to it - listened at every station and remembered the whole thing. I hope we do this every year!
Saturday, December 13 - We made cookies at mom's house. We do it every year - mom rolls sugar cookies, we decorate them, Bennett spills more sprinkles than he gets on the cookies (although that was MUCH better this year!!), Angie makes sausage balls, and we use the last bit of the dough to make Santa cookies. This year Bennett made Santa's cookies all by himself :)
Sunday, December 14 - I have a picture for today, but I'm not going to post it... It's of the kiddies in my choir that I lead on Sunday nights. I don't want to post all of their pics on the ole blog... but tonight was our last practice before the Christmas program this Wednesday night. I think they are ready :)

I hope you have a great week! I have a list a mile long, it seems... but still trying to keep the whole season centered on Christ. I'm feeling really blessed these days.  How 'bout you?

No comments: