Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're making progress.



Bennett got his first progress report yesterday - and he got a smiley face!! We were so proud ;)

We were also excited today because Bennett got picked to Franklin (the turtle) home until Friday. He comes in a backpack with a journal and we will write down everything we do with him - we've already taken him to watch Bennett get his haircut and then to church for dinner and Bible Blitz. I think he's having fun with us... we even made him his own bed in a box with Bennett's favorite rosebud baby blanket :)

I am super busy this weekend with the consignment sale - I can't wait to see how much money we make for the Children's Ministry!! I'm sure I'll be beat by the time Saturday afternoon rolls around, but it is always exciting to see what the Lord can do in just a few short days!! 

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

Sorry I didn't make it last nite! I too am hoping we make lots of money for the Children's Ministry!!! Yay to Bennett for the great Progress Report : )