Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So much to do

 and so little time left to procrastinate!!!

One week from today is our church's consignment sale!!! It's called Giggles and Grace and it is (in my opinion) the best sale in this area!! We have over 300 consignors - that is double what we had last fall! At the past 2 sales I have hauled in some major cash - makes sense since I had never given away one stitch of Bennett's wardrobe or one piece of baby furniture or gear!!  This sale will not be quite as big for me - but I still have a car load of things to bring down there... that is if I actually get around to tagging it! Yikes! 

I will also be working the cash registers for the whole sale- so be sure to come through my line if you are there! It really is so much fun!

I also have a crop at the church this weekend... do I have anything planned to bring with me? Nope. Do I want to haul my whole scrapbook room down there? Nope again. Better get busy, huh? I think I'm going to bring my new sketched from Got Sketch 102 to work on - that will be a good starting place, right?

You know what I really want to do? Read Twilight... At least I'm reading and not watching TV, right? That's a good thing, I'm sure. Is it against the law to read at stop lights?

Now Bennett and I are off to Tae Kwon Do and then to church for dinner. We have SO missed our Wednesday night dinners! I should have a quick meeting for our Capital Campaign, then we'll be home and ready for bed (and more reading for mommy? scrapbooking? tagging? hmmmm).

What was that feeling that I had when Bennett started school that I would have so much time that I would be bored out of my mind? Silly me :) I'm so thankful!!

No comments: