Sunday, September 28, 2008

new layouts

Yesterday Laci came over, the dads and kids hung out at her house, and we got to scrapbook!! It was a well-orchestrated plan, if I do day so myself :)  The guys and kids came here in time for pizza (and wine - for the adults of course!!).  It really was a great day! Here's what I made:


'Meet the teacher' - about when we went to Bennett's room the day before school started... oddly enough, I don't have any pictures of the teacher... oh well!! This is made with the October Afternoon line and uses one of the Sketches from the Got Sketch 102 class.  Also, see that cool scalloped blue paper over there on the left??  Yeah, it didn't come that way... I used my new fiskars scallop punch!! Love it!!

The 2 page layout is about the first day of school. I decided not to go the whole 'I-cried-for-the-whole-day-you-were-gone' route and decided to highlight how great Bennett did and how much he loved it :)  The product here is Scenic Route and uses another of the Got Sketch  102 layouts. They are so much fun!


Ok, so now it's time for Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters... can't wait!! Did you see The Office??  Oh man - it was SO funny! I'm gonna go back and re-watch it... over and over and over.  And over. 

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

OOOH. You will have to let me know how you pulled that off! Love your layouts! Wowza. I am not so good at the 2 pagers and yours is great. Loved the Office too. Love Jim and Pam!!!!!!