Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I pity the fool



who doesn't come and do these 2 cool things with me at Scrap Etc. :) I saw an advertisement for something the Mr. T was selling this morning while I was at the gym and I was inspired by his motto...


The first cool thing is a Creative Cafe Happy Hour that I am hosting tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 11 AM at the store. For only $2 you can come and make this cute little layout with me.
For $2 you really can't beat it! Please come and hang out with me! I'm going early so I can do some shopping...

The second cool thing is Wrapper's Delight in November. You can find out more about it here. It is going to be so much fun - cropping for hours on end, prizes, goodies, food... just all-around fun!! 

I really have been missing scrapbooking recently. I started a layout this weekend and I hope that I'll get it finished today. I guess I've just been so busy with other things that I've let my scrapbooking fall to the side. No more, I tell you!! No more. I'll post what I make here by tomorrow... setting a timeline will make me prioritize! Hold me to it, ok?

2 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

What a cute layout! Definitely a deal at $2! Can't wait to see your latest creation.

Just call me "B" said...

Amy, you are hilariously funny! You crack me up!

I pity the fool..........bwahhhahahahahahaha